What is a CP12?

A landlord’s gas safety certificate is commonly referred to as a CP12. This stands for CORGI Proforma 12 and comes from the time when CORGI was the UK’s statutory gas safety body – nowadays, it is the Gas Safe Register. Landlords must receive gas safety certificates once every 12 months, as outlined in the Gas

How Much Is a Boiler Service?

It’s very important to keep your gas boiler running effectively and efficiently in order to keep your home warm. This can easily be achieved with a regular boiler service by a licensed, registered boiler engineer. The question now is how much will a boiler service cost you? Where can you get boiler cover? And what